I am delighted to share news that Bright has launched an online training portal, exclusively for our customers and partners.
For a limited time, the online training portal is free of charge, so this is a great opportunity to access Bright training for free, while helping us refine the course content.
The first course available on the portal is Introductory Administrator Training for Bright Cluster Manager. The course comprises 17 videos and 12 quizzes, and takes approximately three hours to complete. Everyone who finishes the course will be rewarded with a certificate.
- Customers can access the training from the Bright customer portal - once you have logged in, scroll down through the left-hand menu to the final option, and select "Training portal"
- Partners can access the training from the Bright partner portal - once you have logged in, scroll down through the left-hand menu to Resources, and select "Partner training"
On the course, you will learn:
- What it does
- Why you should use it
- Who it's for
- How it works
- How to work it
- What it runs on
- All the basic technical details
The course curriculum covers the topics of:
- Network topology
- Technical support
- Basic concepts
- Interacting with switches, PDUs and chassis
- Provisioning nodes
- Cluster management tools
- Environment modules
- Power management
- Creating custom software images
- NVIDIA GPU integration
- Health management
The course has been designed by cluster management experts to help you learn the art and science of cluster management. Feedback is always welcome. Please email me with any comments or suggestions for future content.