This week at SC19, Bright announced the latest version of their Bright Cluster Manager software for HPC, OpenStack, and Data Science. With 9.0, Bright is offering deeper public cloud integration, detailed Kubernetes reporting, enhanced edge computing features and broader support for mixed architectures. The combination of these innovative updates simplifies building and managing Linux clusters from edge to cloud to core.
With Bright Cluster Manager 9.0, you’ll be able to:
- Enhance cloud integration with new data management capabilities, integrated marketplace pricing/payment options and support for larger jobs in the cloud
- Combine multiple CPU architectures and operating systems in the same cluster
- Auto Scale hybrid cloud implementations
- Get detailed resource utilization from within Kubernetes
- Run customizable dashboards in Bright View
- Support OpenStack Stein and Ceph Nautilus
- Deploy edge compute with additional options and increased resiliency
Designed to improve ease of use, lower administration costs, and increase standardization across your enterprise, these platform enhancements further Bright’s mission—offering a cluster management platform that reduces complexity and decreases the effort and risk when building and maintain HPC clusters.
To see a complete breakdown of all of the new features of this latest version of Bright Cluster Manager, please visit our website: https://www.brightcomputing.com/new9.0.
Please feel free to reach out to directly at email@example.com with any questions.