Have you ever said to yourself – “I sure wish Bright Computing would create some videos or tutorials that show how to...”. I thought so… wish no more. Bright is in the process of building out a number of demos and tutorials that show users how to do all sorts of administrative and management tasks. In many cases, we show ways to do things in both the Bright View graphical cluster management interface as well as our cluster management shell (aka CMSH). The current list of videos includes:
- User Interface Overview: Learn how to manage all the complexities of deploying and managing large-scale compute clusters
- Health Checks and Autonomous Healing: Demonstrates how to utilize Bright Cluster Manager to monitor the health of the servers in a cluster, notify you of users, provide a means to resolve issues, and set up triggers to automatically fix issues that arise
- Installation Wizard for Docker and Kubernetes: Learn how to deploy Docker and Kubernetes on a cluster
- Setting up the Docker Registry: Showcases how to deploy Docker Registry through Bright View
- Deploying SPARK in Kubernetes: Navigate the deployment of SPARK inside Kubernetes via a Bright-managed cluster
- Building Dashboards in Bright View: Learn how to set up customer dashboards in Bright View
- CM Shell Tips and Techniques: Showcases the CMSH (cluster management shell), highlighting some tips and techniques you can implement if you prefer to use a command-line interface.
You can also take advantage of our interactive demo here. This demo simulates the experience of managing a cluster using Bright View without having to rack and stack servers first. Did the demo videos leave you eager to see more? Be sure to contact us to discuss your next project with one of our experts and don’t forget to check back on our demo page periodically as we are adding more content all the time.