The Bright Support Team – Ensuring the Satisfaction of our Customer Community

page_header_divider_line

By Ken Woods | February 26, 2020 | Bright Cluster Manager, Bright Support

   

 

As one of the newer members of the Bright team, I continue to be impressed by the overall level of happiness and satisfaction that emanates from our customer base.

This week, I was not at all surprised to read in our press announcement that Bright onboarded more than 100 new customers in 2019incredible growth. But success breeds success, right? And at Bright, this is seen right across the board: From a brilliant software solution that deploys out of the box, to a proactive and highly skilled support team that takes care of customer requests quickly and efficiently, to happy customers, to positive references, to new customer acquisition. And the cycle of success begins again.

I want to play my part in the success of Bright Computing, and to that end, I keep a close eye on the feedback that our support team gets. Here are some stats for you from 2019:

  • 85% of our customers stated that our initial response time was excellent and a further 12% thought it was good. 97% positive!
  • 78% of our customers stated that time to resolution was excellent and a further 18% thought it was good. 96% positive!
  • 86% of our customers stated that the quality of responses received was excellent and a further 10% thought it was good. 96% positive!
  • 86% of our customers stated that their overall satisfaction with how the ticket was handled was excellent and a further 10% thought it was good. 96% positive!

When we asked; “How likely are you to recommend our company”, 92% of customers ranked us as an 8, a 9 or a 10 out of 10.

As many of you will know, a net promoter score (NPS) is a management tool that measures the loyalty of an organization’s customer relationships. It serves as an alternative to traditional customer satisfaction research and is claimed to be correlated with revenue growth. A NPS ranges from -100 to +100, and a NPS score of above 0 is considered “good”, +50 is considered “excellent,” and above 70 is considered “world class.”

In 2019, Bright’s NPS was 73.9. Now that’s something to be proud of. Here’s to a brilliant 2020!

resource_asset_divider_image

COMMENTS