September 27, 2017 – San Jose, CA – Bright Computing, a global leader in cluster and cloud infrastructure automation software, will exhibit at The Trading Show New York on Tuesday, October 3rd. The Trading Show features expert speakers and exhibitors, and provides networking opportunities in the fields of Automated Trading, Quant World, Big Data in Finance, and HPC. Those in attendance include trading firms, quant funds, end investors, banks, brokers, and technology providers. The show facilitates in-depth learning opportunities surrounding the latest innovations in electronic trading.
Bright Computing (Booth #28), will demonstrate software solutions which automate the deployment, monitoring and management of HPC and Big Data environments to speed time to results for trading and quant applications. Specifically, the latest version of Bright Cluster Manager and Bright OpenStack, 8.0, which debuted earlier this year, will be on display for attendees to view demos of new features and enhancements.
The following is list of key features for Bright Cluster Manager and OpenStack 8.0:
- A new Web-based administrator interface – that operates well on any web-based device, including a tablet
- A new monitoring subsystem – with a simplified and more sophisticated configuration that provides powerful metric collectors and more flexibility
- Integration to Microsoft Azure – to create virtual clusters and the ability to extend an on-premises cluster
- Support for OpenStack Newton – with improved logging of OpenStack events, performance improvements, and Ironic support for deployment of instances on bare metal
- Integration with Mesos and Marathon – to allow cloud native workloads to be deployed on Bright clusters
For more information about Bright Computing, visit www.brightcomputing.com, and to learn more about Bright’s latest software solution, 8.0, that serves the financial services industry and many other industries, click here.